Patients requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas must apply using the online form. We help in providing these invitation letters and also assist in visa process.
Important information regarding Visa Invitation Letters:
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- If you are presenting a paper, include the title and session in which the paper will be presented, or if you are exhibiting, please indicate so in your request.
Please note that each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form.
- All letters will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If a paper letter is required, please respond to the email. Requested paper letters will be sent complimentary through airmail. This option may take a few weeks to arrive. If you wish to expedite the process, letter will be spent through Federal Express with the recipient’s Federal Express account number or credit card number with an expiration date, please also include your billing address in the request email.
- OSA Management reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests. Meeting attendees do not need to wait until your paper is accepted to request a Visa Invitation Letter. OSA is unable to contact U.S. Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend a meeting.
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.